Discover how to host a COVID-friendly VBS!
- Thinking about having an in-person VBS?
- Wondering how to adapt station experiences to be COVID-friendly?
- Looking for easy ways to follow CDC guidelines for an in-person VBS?
Check out the conversation with the Group VBS Team to learn how you can do VBS this summer in a COVID-safe environment.
*Note: When you click the link below, a zipped file will download directly to your downloads folder on your computer.
General Webinar Downloads: This zipped file includes the following:
- Top 10 Tips for a COVID-Friendly VBS (pdf)
- VBS Getting Started Guide (pdf)
- Parent Brochure Example (pdf)
- Editable Parent Brochure (Word)
- VBS Volunteer Example (pdf)
- Determining Social Distancing Space (Word)
Group VBS Program Modifications Downloads:
Group VBS Online Supplement Packs:
VBS Best Practices: Tips on everything from presenting VBS to your church leadership to how to maximize your budget.
CDC COVID Information: Get up to date information on policies and regulations
VBS PRO: Set up a site for pre-registration to keep your numbers below the maximum requirement. This is also a great place to share any measures you’re taking to prevent the spread of COVID.
7 Trends to Expect Article: Helpful for convincing Leadership that VBS is valuable and vital this summer.
Connect with other VBS Leaders to share ideas and encourage each other through Group’s social media pages:
Still searching for the right VBS?
You CAN do it! And we’re here to help! Group offers a complete children’s ministry hub of resources you need…especially when it comes to VBS! Best of all, we’re always here to help. Call us with any ministry-related problem, and we’ll help you find a solution. Call our experienced and helpful support team at 1-800-447-1070.